Re: [OM] OT - Florida less OM time.

Subject: Re: [OM] OT - Florida less OM time.
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2002 23:40:00 EST
In a message dated 1/15/02 9:51:59 PM Central Standard Time,
tscales@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

Promises, promises.  Thanks for warning us so we can sell our duplicates
before the glut or on the other hand it gives us time to scrape together our
nickels, dimes and pennies.  Having lived in Texas for a while you can
remember the Hunt brothers hoarding silver.  You didn't take you lead from
those guys, did you? Remember what Captain Kangaroo said, "Share."  That
might have been Karl Marx who said that.  Bill Barber