[OM] Check is in the mail - Polaroid Rebate & Photoshop ?

Subject: [OM] Check is in the mail - Polaroid Rebate & Photoshop ?
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2002 18:28:30 EST
I was one of the folks who got in the mid to later parts of the feeding
frenzy on the Polaroid SprintScan rebates.  My check arrived today so others
should probably expect theirs shortly. Now all I need is a computer that will
handle the scanner and Photoshop.  Might start out with Photoshop Elements.
Any opinions on Elements rather than the full deal Photoshop.  Oh foolish me,
asking if their are any opinions on this list. Bill Barber