[OM] $75 OM-1, was: That bay place item 1321437082

Subject: [OM] $75 OM-1, was: That bay place item 1321437082
From: ClassicVW@xxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2002 18:27:09 EST
Received the $75 black OM-1 today. Looks well used, but no dents.

Negatives:
Just about every edge has light brassing.
The motor drive cover is missing, (no surprise).
A bit of glue on bottom from, I guess, tape having been used over the open MD
hole.
A small piece of the trim ring is gone (chipped off) from around the
self-timer.

Positives:
Nothing a light cleaning can't improve.
Came with 50mm 1.8 and lens cap.
Came with hot shoe.
Meter seems to be fine.
Came with a good battery.

All-in-all, I'd say a good deal when compared to 'negresco's' $345 'Buy it
Now' one.

Anybody got a source for a motor drive cover?

Thanks
George S.