[OM] Euro character was...Can anyone price this lot for me ?

Subject: [OM] Euro character was...Can anyone price this lot for me ?
From: Chris Barker <imagopus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2002 14:32:18 +0000
Ho ho Volkhart baby... ;-)

I use Eudora, so I don't know what sort of coding it carries out on
non-ASCII text. On the other hand .... perhaps the question mark was
your poor email client wondering at a strange new character??

:>)

Seriously though, my computer showed me the Euro mark (¤) well
enough, so I wonder what translating is going on ...

Chris