Re: [OM] bay-watch, cont'd

Subject: Re: [OM] bay-watch, cont'd
From: "Jon Wichman" <jwichman@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2002 21:53:28 -0600
I'm amazed by the number of people who are selling their old Olympus's
because they bought something so much "better".
And the posted photo looks like cr_p!

It's like - if you took the photo of the Olympus with with that new thang
 - you should have stuck with what you had!
Or, you don't know how to photograph at all anyway so,
you might as well pass it on to someone who could use it...