Re: [OM] To digital or not to digital

Subject: Re: [OM] To digital or not to digital
From: Jim Brokaw <jbrokaw@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2002 18:37:31 -0800
on 1/6/02 12:16 PM, AG Schnozz at agschnozz@xxxxxxxxx wrote:

> Talk about retrogrouchness. I was just given a nice postwar
> Argus C3.  Gotta find some Kodachrome to stick in it after I get
> the shutter straightened out.
>
> I'm thinking slideshows...
>
> AG-memories-Schnozz.

Wow! Flashback... that's how I started out... shooting Kodachrome II
(remember that...?) in Mom and Dad's Argus C3. Those slides are still around
somewhere, and the color is still good (only ~30 years old...) Cost me over
two weeks allowance to buy the film, and another two weeks to get it
processed. I even took some flash pictures using the flash and huge blue B25
(?) flashbulbs. Then I took the C3 apart, and couldn't get it together
again... oops.
--

Jim Brokaw