Re: [OM] re:AOL 7.0 & Windows XP (Long)

Subject: Re: [OM] re:AOL 7.0 & Windows XP (Long)
From: Larry <Halpert@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2002 18:52:13 -0500
Yes, minimal, which is why some don't realizie its HTML. The HTML situation is
only affecting the digest people, which doesn't decode any HTML, so they get a
page of code. AOL is the main offender, as it offers its subscribers no help.
("You'll never leave us, so why should we care if our email application affects
Others...")

Larry