Re: [OM] Wide angle on the cheap

Subject: Re: [OM] Wide angle on the cheap
From: RK <rk1@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 12 Jan 2002 00:23:15 +0530
I have a Vivitar 17~28/4-4.5 (apparently, this is the Samyang under another
guise) in a P/K mount which I eventually replaced because I could never be
very sure of the focus.
Of course, I used this lens on a Pentax AF body (and these do have mighty
murky viewfinders).
I'm sure you'd find it easier to use on an OM body if you're using a 2-13
screen. Older screens may give trouble.
Might help if you checked before buying?
Excellent all-metal build and great value for money.
RK