RE: [OM] [OT] technology trends... still OT, was ???-> browsers

Subject: RE: [OM] [OT] technology trends... still OT, was ???-> browsers
From: Scott Gomez <scott@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2002 02:01:52 -0800
That's sure true. My daughter reported to me that my grandson came home from
school one day all fired up with this tale about the "big black CDs" that
the teacher played on a "giant CD player where you could see them go around
and everything".

Nothing like a new generation coming along to make you realize just how much
things have changed.

---
Scott Gomez