Re: [OM] Zuiko 35-70mm, or YashicaMAT 124G?

Subject: Re: [OM] Zuiko 35-70mm, or YashicaMAT 124G?
From: Chris Barker <imagopus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 9 Jan 2002 18:07:28 +0000
Cc: Peter Dixon <P.Dixon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
I took the more expensive route to MF, as I had just inherited some dosh. I graduated from a Fuji GS645S to my current Bronica RF645 as the latter has a range of lenses (45, 65 and 135). I enjoyed the Fuji and the quality of its photos, but I wanted a wider angle and a portrait lens. I would still recommend a Fuji though.

Chris