Re:[OM] How to pronounce "Zuiko"??

Subject: Re:[OM] How to pronounce "Zuiko"??
From: "k.matsumoto" <matsumoto@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 09 Jan 2002 10:20:11 +0900
Hello again,

I have to apologize to the people who requested the zip file.

I used a Windoze laptop PC with a cheap sound card. When I checked
the sound files through the loudspeaker of the PC last night, I
thought they were OK, but this morning I noticed that they were VERY
noisy when I checked them again with a headphone.

Some people wanted to use the files at their web site, so I would
like to try again to have recordings in better quality. I think I
can send the revised version in a couple of days, but sorry for the
delay!

>Hello,

>Maybe more than a year ago I joked here to offer a wave file
>recording of the word "bokeh" pronounced by a native speaker. But
>today I asked my wife to speak some Japanese words toward the
>microphone of our PC.

>Now I prepared a package of three files archived into a single zip
>file (47.5 KB):
>"Zuiko" sound file
>"bokeh" sound file
>"Maitani Yoshihisa" sound file

>If you want the zip file, contact me off list. Since I don't have a
>web site, I will send you the zip file attached to an e-mail.
>Everybody's welcome!

kazuya matsumoto
matsumoto@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx