Re: [OM] How to pronounce "Zuiko"??

Subject: Re: [OM] How to pronounce "Zuiko"??
From: "Richard F. Man" <richard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 08 Jan 2002 16:14:54 -0800
Cc: matsumoto@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Matsumoto-san, if you send the file to me (mailto:richard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx) I will put it on my server.

Thanks.

At 08:43 AM 1/9/2002 +0900, you wrote:
Hello,

Maybe more than a year ago I joked here to offer a wave file
recording of the word "bokeh" pronounced by a native speaker. But
today I asked my wife to speak some Japanese words toward the
microphone of our PC.

Now I prepared a package of three files archived into a single zip
file (47.5 KB):
"Zuiko" sound file
"bokeh" sound file
"Maitani Yoshihisa" sound file

If you want the zip file, contact me off list. Since I don't have a
web site, I will send you the zip file attached to an e-mail.
Everybody's welcome!

kazuya matsumoto
matsumoto@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

// richard http://www.imagecraft.com
[ For technical support, please include all previous replies in your msgs. ]