Re: [OM] Camera design question

Subject: Re: [OM] Camera design question
From: "Olympus" <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 8 Jan 2002 07:32:58 -0800
Replying to my own post, sick..

But if I take an OM, chop out everything in the middle, (take out the mirror
portion), move the film plane up, can I make something like this??  I'm
curious.. because just had an F2 lens, no F-stops.  So something like an
Zuiko 50/f1.8 (albit the focal plane is moved up, so maybe a 24mm lens = a
50mm when the focal plane is moved so close, don't know..)

but something that small, Bulb-1/1000th, and a 50mm/f1.8-f32 with a
detachable viewfinder.

How does that sound to people??

Albert