[OM] Auto Show photography?

Subject: [OM] Auto Show photography?
From: Michael Darling <cosmo@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 08 Jan 2002 02:13:16 -0500
I'm thinking of hitting the Philly auto show in the next couple of days and
maybe taking my clandestine kit along (OM-2s, 50/1.4, 28/2.8).  I assume I
can get away with taking some pics so long as I don't use a flash to draw
attention to myself...  Am I right?

As far as film goes, I plan on pushing some Tri-X to 800 if needed.  Also
may have a roll of P3200 stashed away that I can dig up.  Any suggestions on
fast color emulsions?  I'm thinking I might be safe with 400 ASA but I'd
like to get _some_ DOF in my pics.

Now if I'm going to both color and b&w, I might just need that extra OM...
Thank god for winter and bulky parkas with lots of pockets :)

Mike