Re: [OM] Camera design question

Subject: Re: [OM] Camera design question
From: "Keith Berry" <k.berry@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 8 Jan 2002 01:57:20 -0000
Albert wrote:

> ...As far as camera design, has anybody thought about designing a 35mm
more
> like a large format??...

Well, there was the Kennedy Industries KI Monorail 35 from around the 1960s,
which could emulate the movements of a large format monorail camera. I've
never seen one so I don't know how the mechanics of the film holder worked.

Every now and again, I set up my OM-2n as a limited range monorail with the
aid of a BPM bellows with the securing screws removed, a flash bar, two
small B&S heads and a 135mm Tessar from an old plate camera, which allows it
to focus to INF.

Regards,
Keith Berry