Re: [OM] Re: Digital v real photography - slightly OT and long

Subject: Re: [OM] Re: Digital v real photography - slightly OT and long
From: "C.H.Ling" <chling@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 5 Jan 2002 16:41:03 +0800
Few months ago, I selected twenty E-10 files to output on 4x6" Fujicolor
Crystal Archive paper. The result was better than most of the thousands
negatives I have made with OM and printed from normal one hour lab. The
color accuracy is great and there is no visible grain. I believe your lab is
using the Fuji Frontier (same here), it is the best print output I have ever
seen. For slides, I can output it with my Polaroid film recorder, due to the
slides' wide D-range characteristic it can provide a much brilliant hard
copy.

Do a small ad here, if for any reasons such as presentations or perform
another way of file archive. You can try our service to see if the result is
suitable for your need or not.

C.H.Ling
http://www.accura.com.hk