Re: [OM] Point and Shoot bag for the OM?

Subject: Re: [OM] Point and Shoot bag for the OM?
From: "Roger D. Key" <rdk@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 3 Jan 2002 10:08:03 +0100
I mentioned a while ago that I could fit an OM-2 with a 35-70/3.5-4.5 into
an Olympus Everready camera case, but the front of tha case was marked
'1.2n';  in other words made for the 55mm/1.2. They are probably a bit hard
to find.

Roger Key, Copenhagen

I forgot who, but someone said that they got the Om camera body plus the
35-70mm lens to fit into a Point and Shoot bag??

If so, can someone give me the model number from the bag?  If I'm doing
light travel, I'd love to carry like that.  I went to the store and
couldn't
find one to fits..  So if it's a Tamrac or another brand, a model number
would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks..
Albert