Re: [OM] re: [OT] why sleezy yucky zoom on new wonderbricks

Subject: Re: [OM] re: [OT] why sleezy yucky zoom on new wonderbricks
From: Gregg Iverson <golftooter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 02 Jan 2002 22:59:20 -0500
One time when I was between jobs I sold vacuum cleaners. I was told to forget selling features to the women and show them their dirt. Show the features to the men. I think camera buyers fall into two disproportional groups. The largest want something simple to use. The second want the latest gadget. Somewere the concept of quality has fallen by the wayside.

Gregg