Re: [OM] B-300 teleconverter..a cult lens?

Subject: Re: [OM] B-300 teleconverter..a cult lens?
From: Frank van Lindert <Frank.van@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 02 Jan 2002 18:37:20 +0100
Yes, Bill, it is a very good lens. It is no longer sold new, and it is
very sought after by people for their digital cameras... not only
Olympus but also several Canon models, and maybe others.
I have tried other teleconverters with my C-2500, but the Olympus
B-300 is really outstanding. No vignetting at all and a very sharp
image - and in both respects much better than the A-200.

I have seen these B-300's go even for $300 lately, and I guess people
spending those amounts think they are worth it....

Frank van Lindert
Utrecht NL.