Re: [OM] Re: 24-exp versus 36 exp debate.

Subject: Re: [OM] Re: 24-exp versus 36 exp debate.
From: "Barry B. Bean" <bbbean@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 02 Jan 2002 10:24:05 -0600 (CST)
On Wed, 2 Jan 2002 15:41:34 +1300, Brian Swale wrote:

>I haven't done the maths side, but I dislike waste.

I do, too, and that's why I always shoot 36 exposure rolls.  That
way, I've got enough film to blast away and take extra shots,
bracket, and get in camera dupes.

But of course, when I'm shooting, I'm shooting - why take one frame
when 6 or 8 would do? Films's cheap - get the picture you want.
-
B.B. Bean                                       bbbean@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Bean & Bean Cotton Co
http://www.beancotton.com