Re: [OM] OM10 Mirror Problems

Subject: Re: [OM] OM10 Mirror Problems
From: gwsears@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 1 Jan 2002 13:38:27 -0500
Repair of an OM10 is more costly than the cameras worth. My advice
would be to seek a reasonably priced, single digit OM body. Look, there
are two on a BIN on eBay as we speak. Ooops, just one now. The other
sold. Check this one out. Item # 1316969504. Excellent value with the
recent CLA by one of our own list members. Also appears to be for sale by
one of our members :-)

GeoW