[OM] Thanks (was snipe)

Subject: [OM] Thanks (was snipe)
From: Don <dong357@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 29 Dec 2001 10:36:51 -0600
Thanks to all that offered suggestions for a sniping program. I have looked at all of the suggestions and one that I found using Google (Cricket JR.).

For now I think that I will try Auction Stealer. It is free (always good) and it seems like it will do just what I want it to ie: bid at just the last moment before the auction closes. Will let the list know how it works after I have used it a few times.

I don't bid on that much stuff so it may take a while.

Again thanks to all

Don Gaikins
---