Re: [OM] DUMB,DUMB,DUMB (hnz's response)

Subject: Re: [OM] DUMB,DUMB,DUMB (hnz's response)
From: "John Hermanson" <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 28 Dec 2001 11:09:54 -0500
Once set, the lever should stay in the rewind position by itself while you
rewind the film.  When you load new film and wind it the first time, the
lever should go back immediately.  This defect is more often found in OM-10s
and Gs as the rewind assy. in those models are completely made of plastic.
John Hermanson
Camtech, Olympus OM Service since 1977
21 South Lane, Huntington NY 11743-4714
631-424-2121  www.zuiko.com