Re: [OM] SCA adaptersquestion

Subject: Re: [OM] SCA adaptersquestion
From: "Richard F. Man" <richard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 27 Dec 2001 15:54:05 -0800
At 12:23 AM 12/28/2001 +0100, you wrote:
: You can ask Metz about the SCA 320 and SCA 321 here:
:
http://www.metz.de/1_metz_2000/m_pages_english/main_index_e.php3?link=7&sub=
3&linkname=service
: This is their service and support contact page; use the first one listed.

You can also try to directly contact Mr. Goeschel, from technical support of
Metz:
lutz.goeschel@xxxxxxx

He's the the guy at Metz I had contact with one year ago regarding a
question about the FP capabilities of the 54MZ-3 (he told me a SCA3000
adapter for OM was not in the planning). He speaks English.

hnz

So are there any flash w/ FP capabilities besides the F280?

// richard http://www.imagecraft.com
[ For technical support, please include all previous replies in your msgs. ]