Re: [OM] OM mount Teleconverter quality......

Subject: Re: [OM] OM mount Teleconverter quality......
From: "C.H.Ling" <chling@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 27 Dec 2001 10:52:55 +0800
It is not only brand dependent, most important is how they are
constructed. The 6/7 elements 2x are much better than the 4 elements
one. I have tried Vivitar tele-macro and Tamron 2x SP F, both are very
good. The Tamron 2x sp F is very sharp but field curvature is quite
high, no problem for most on the field situation though.

C.H.Ling