Re: [OM] OT - 'VEGINAR'?

Subject: Re: [OM] OT - 'VEGINAR'?
From: "Roger D. Key" <rdk@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 27 Dec 2001 00:31:18 +0100
I used to have a Boots 300 back in the 60's; it was a rebadged Aldis 300
with a simplified body (remember Aldis, UK members?). Actually quite good
quality; it might have been the first photo hardware product sold under the
Boots brand name.

Roger Key, Copenhagen

Hi peoples,

picked up an authentic (new in box) slide projector - uncle who doesnt want
it!

But I have no idea of the make and quality. To me looks like an extremely
well made compact slide projector, but never heard of the make. Quite small
and neat. Looks at least 20 years old and has never been used.

The Box reads,

Boots COMPACT 150

f2.8 85mm lens (Veginar)

Supplied Complete with 150 watt lamp

Made in Yugoslavia

Anyone have an idea on this at all?

Damo

Damon Wood
Dip. Technology (Applied Science)
Advanced Manufacturing Technology Centre (AMTC)
Sustainable Development (BSc)
Undergraduate Student
Murdoch University
Secretary M.C.C. WASTCA

Yahoo! Shopping - Free CDs for thousands of Priority Shoppers!