RE: [OM] preventing "brassing?"

Subject: RE: [OM] preventing "brassing?"
From: "Jon Mitchell" <jon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 24 Dec 2001 10:44:41 -0000
Could that be electrical "heat-shrink" ?  Don't know what it's called
stateside tho.  Plastic / rubbery tubing you put over wires (or anything
really) and it shrinks down when you heat it (hairdryer/ hot-air gun).  Can
shrink up to 5 times smaller, with the right stuff !

Have often thought about using this stuff myself ....

Merry whatever-you-celebrate to everyone !

Jon