Re: [OM] OM5 sighting??

Subject: Re: [OM] OM5 sighting??
From: "Hans van Veluwen" <hcvanveluwen@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 24 Dec 2001 05:50:50 +0100
: Dear OMer's
: I found a news item reference to the OM5  in a Dutch photographic magazine
: see http://www.cameranet.nl/
: This references  issue 93/3  p34  Does anybody have this magazine? Would
be
: interesting to see.

Must have been a rumour from a neighbour who's got a cousing living near the
notorious hidden site where the secret Dutch Olympus factory had their OM-5
research lab. I've read this reference in the Camera Magazine (not really a
photo magazine, more for hardware collectors like Zuiks), but don't have the
article. I could ask Fred (Jansz) about his source but doubt he'll remember.

"OM-5 - Dust In The Wind"

Hnz (little sentimental after listening to DVD 'Scorpions - Acoustica' in
5.1 DTS)