[OM] OM2 problems

Subject: [OM] OM2 problems
From: Paul Ellercamp <ellers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 24 Dec 2001 08:56:41 +1100
Hi
I've just subscribed to the mailing list in the hope that I can find a
solution to a problem with my OM2. I have had it with the Australian
(Sydney) official repairers but they haven't been able to fix it.
The problem relates to the camera jamming with the shutter open. After
several unsuccessful visits to the repairers, they tell me it sounds as if
the circuit board is leaking thus the camera jams because the batteries keep
running down. And it can't be fixed because circuit boards aren't made any
more for the OM2.
Any advice, I would appreciate it.
Thanks
Paul