Re: [OM] OT - Digital P&S decision -- I'll be driven from the group

Subject: Re: [OM] OT - Digital P&S decision -- I'll be driven from the group
From: "Mickey Trageser" <mickeytr@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 22 Dec 2001 23:00:36 -0500
Tom,

Haven't touched any of them, but here's 2 points anyway.
1. I've used the C2020 (I think). Same basic form in the C4040. Easy to use,
nice in the hand.
2. It is likely that the menus follow the same logic and perhaps similar
imaging and nesting as on the E20. Might make going from one camera to the
other a bit less confusing.
Oh, and 3. NIKON???? Whassamattawhidyu?

Mickey