RE: [OM] Why hasn't anyone snapped this up at $1150.

Subject: RE: [OM] Why hasn't anyone snapped this up at $1150.
From: "M. Royer" <royer007@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2001 21:39:19 -0800 (PST)
Strange, I find the 24 Shift is one of my most used
lenses. Of course this is while I am saying that as of
right now I don't have any other lenses below 35mm and
those that can reach 35mm are zooms... Still I find
that I use it a good deal in my photograpy. I also go
out looking for things to shoot with the shift, but
that is kinda the point right? The ability to handhold
and shift is a dynamite combo.

With all these nice condition shift lenses coming
through at around 1k apiece I'm feeling a little bit
foolish at paying 2k for a new one, but the 9 year
extended warranty and rider that says the insurance co
will have to pay for a new lens if an accident happens
to this one makes me feel better.

Now if only I could get a film scanner to show the
picture I have taken online...

Mark Lloyd

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1311256028