RE: [OM] Why hasn't anyone snapped this up at $1150.

Subject: RE: [OM] Why hasn't anyone snapped this up at $1150.
From: Chip Stratton <cstrat@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2001 22:06:04 -0600
I remember this guy from a year or two ago on ebay. He was buying quite a
bit of premium Olympus gear at that time. I suspect he found he just  wasn't
using that 24 shift as much as he thought he might. And that is part of what
keeps me from snapping it up. I would love to be able to rationalize its
purchase....

The other thing is the insistence on money orders or cashier's check. While
my gut says that this guy is on the level, I get nervous when when I see
these as the only payment options, though I've never been burned on  ebay
itself (just a Yahoo auction.....).

Chip