RE: [OM] Soldering on circuit-boards

Subject: RE: [OM] Soldering on circuit-boards
From: "Jon Mitchell" <jon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 22 Dec 2001 01:31:57 -0000
Damn, you scared me with this.  I hope you're talking fahrenheit !!  Even
600 degree over here (celcius) would do some serious damage to a
surface-mount type board.

Also, whatever temperature you use, use a small tip.  I've seen too many
mistakes with people using an iron with a tip the size of a brick !!

Regards, and a Happy Christmas to all.  If you don't celebrate Christmas,
that's fine too, but I can still wish you a happy one anyway 'cos I
celebrate it !!

Jon