[OM] IS-3/3000 bag recommendations please

Subject: [OM] IS-3/3000 bag recommendations please
From: "Mike Williamson" <mikew@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2001 11:06:47 -0600
Seasons greetings to everyone.

I've had my (e-Bay) IS-3 just over a month now and really like it.  I've added
the G-40 flash but have no plans for any of the other accessories. (The camera
already has the grip strap.)  I'm really thinking this could be the "around
the house plus vacation" camera.  I'm interested in camera bag recommendations
from any current (or former) IS-3 owners.  I'm thinking of:
        1. a bag for just the IS-3 and the G-40 (plus spare batteries, film,
and a
polarizer)
        and/or
        2. a bag that would also hold a small OM kit (OM-4T, no flash, 28 or 35
f2,
50mm f2 or f1.4, and an 85 or 100 f2).

Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated.  My local choices are somewhat
limited
(some of the LowePro series plus Beseler), so I would certainly mail order if
there are some perfect bags out there.

TIA.

Mike W.