Re: [OM] New Olys (my opinion)

Subject: Re: [OM] New Olys (my opinion)
From: "C.H.Ling" <chling@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2001 10:24:51 +0800
The current Olympus DC has 4:3 format, not 3:2 like 35mm film. I once
own a Bronica SQ-A for ten years, the 6x6 film back was always stay at
home. I just used the 645 film back as the printing price of 4x4" and
6x4" is the same so I never bother with it. Why I chose SQ-A and not
ETRS? Just "in case" I need square pictures, but it never happen to
me.

If most people like square more, there will be no 36x24mm format,
square picture is just very few people's own preference. Okay,
sometimes square is nicer, it depends on the picture's content.

C.H.Ling