RE: [OM] Zuiko lenscaps

Subject: RE: [OM] Zuiko lenscaps
From: nrky@xxxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2001 20:16:40 -0600
I used to use lenses, now I use bodycaps...
I can fit a 1.4/50, 3.5/50, 100/2.8, 24/2.8, 35/2.8
plus a 25mm autoring and a body, and enuf filters
for B/W (red, green, yellow,C-pol and orange) and
a winder2 plus a couple cans of film into a cheap
6X9X12" camera bag...oh yeah, there's a t-20 in there
too...
All lenses are in bags...a little slow perhaps, but I can
get the job done on most any thing that I do...

Bill  >; P
(Owner of only crappy Zuiks, no stellars and can still take pix)
"Life unfolds on a great sheet called Time (film)*,
and once finished (developed)* is gone(here)* forever..."
*provided ya have a good archival system in place.