RE: [OM] A bargain 90mm f2.0 and 300mm f4.5?

Subject: RE: [OM] A bargain 90mm f2.0 and 300mm f4.5?
From: Marc Lawrence <mlawrence@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2001 11:19:54 +1100
> Wayne Harridge [mailto:wayneharridge@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] wrote:
> You're a bit late, *all* his stuff sold the first day it was
> advertised (about a week ago).

I believe the correct emoticon is ;-P (followed by :-> of course).

I just saw the "New" highlight against the listing. I'm glad I
mentioned it though, as it was the very info everyone's come
back with (about the 80, 85, 90 & 100 prices), that I was
wondering. I'm looking, but I'm still learning what's a good
price for the lenses (and, as Giles indicated, whether it's even
worth it - don't want to buy stolen stuff and all) and that
90 2.0 looked like a TGTBT deal. I've not bought secondhand
private sale (anything) before - how do you trust the other end?

Thanks also to Ken, for his detailed suggestion of the 100 2.8 for
portraits too.

...I've also learnt that I'm gonna have to get up pretty early
in the morning to beat you folks to an ad', hey Wayne? :-)

Cheers
Marc
Sydney, Oz