[OM] TOPE has been de-obenised :)

Subject: [OM] TOPE has been de-obenised :)
From: "Olaf Greve" <o.greve@xxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2001 14:24:15 +0100
Hi guys,

O.k., as promised, I have just de-obenised all of the TOPE installments. All
the obenoxious comments have been removed, and they have been stored to
serve as further evidence against this list's ex biggest PITA.

It was interesting to see that especially some people's entries got spammed
by him, what a "coincidence". Funnily enough, he completely missed out on
the installments 2-5 (and 8, so far). Wow, he could have added a lot more of
his teenage pranks there too, I'm a bit dissapointed now.

BTW, Oben, if you're reading this (and I am quite certain you are): keep
those comments coming, they're dead easy to trace and they will certainly
continue to amuse the people that receive copies of them. Also, though you
may think you're this hot-shot hacker, you're not much more than a minor
nuisance, really. Fortunately I'm certain that you spent much more time
writing those "original" and extremely "funny" comments than it took me to
obliterate them! :)

Have a nice day, Oben, and by all means do spend your 2 week Christmas
school holiday on leaving tons of offensive comments at the TOPE site, or in
my mailbox, see if care!

To all the others (i.e. the ones who celebrate it), I'd already like to
express my wishes for a nice Christmas and a happy new year. Over the coming
days I will be pretty busy here at work woth the typical end-of-the-year
deadlines, but in early January I'll be back (and for the coming two days
I'll still be here too).

Cheers, and have a good TOPE!
Olafo