Re: [OM] Vivitar 200/3 was: 200/4 -vs- 200/5?

Subject: Re: [OM] Vivitar 200/3 was: 200/4 -vs- 200/5?
From: "M. Royer" <royer007@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2001 00:21:29 -0800 (PST)
Yes the coolness factor is always a factor in lens
purchases. I mean, which would you rather be shooting
with in a crowd. A lightwieght and small modern 70-210
consumer zoom or a big mother of a lens like the
Vivitar 200/3. In appearnace of coolness though
sometimes its not just the length of the lens , but
the size of the front element, nothing beats a fisheye
or the 24 shift for that :)

Mark Lloyd