Re: [OM] Beattie question

Subject: Re: [OM] Beattie question
From: "M. Royer" <royer007@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2001 21:48:50 -0800 (PST)
Intensceen Plus I think was used by the now defunct
Beattie Optics which was based in Tennesee.
Intenscreen is what is used by the still in business
Fresnel Optics which is based in Rochester, NY and
uses the Beattie name for their screens since they
probably bought the trademark, after all beattie is a
far more widely known name in focusing screens than
Fresnel. So the screen is probably made by the old
Beattie Optics, but if its unmarked it is of course
still good.

Mark Lloyd