Re: [OM] Tamron 90/2.5 macro on ebay for $150

Subject: Re: [OM] Tamron 90/2.5 macro on ebay for $150
From: "Roger D. Key" <rdk@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2001 12:33:31 +0100
I get Tamron info from a Tamron history page in Japanese; but you can read
a lot of useful information anyway (including original yen prices)...this
page is an index to all the Manual lenses if you click on the model number.

http://www.tamron.co.jp/data/a2-lens/mflens.htm

Regarding cph, that is the airline code for Copenhagen (I used to work for
Air Canada in YYZ (Toronto)).

Roger Key

You are the 3rd party guru Roger!
AndrewF