Re: [OM] [OT] Any coin collectors???

Subject: Re: [OM] [OT] Any coin collectors???
From: "Rand E. Tomcala" <rtomcala@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 16 Dec 2001 16:19:21 -0500
I sure am, that's how I got into the macro area and thereby Olympus.
They had (and very likely still do have one of the best macro systems
available).  It was also very significant that they had developed an
exposure system that was ideal for macro work with a flash.
IMHO,
Rand E.

P.S.  BTW, strictly US coinage.