Re: [OM] OM3, manual exposure, shutter speed in display etc.

Subject: Re: [OM] OM3, manual exposure, shutter speed in display etc.
From: "Richard F. Man" <richard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 15 Dec 2001 23:39:10 -0800
Oh right, the 4T does not display the aperture. Duh....

At 07:06 AM 12/16/2001 +0000, you wrote:
Richard the camera does not "know" the aperture to display it. The OM2SP only controls the aperture by stopping down from what is set. With that camera you normally set it to the minimum aperture so that the Programme mode has the full range of apertures available to use, but a clever part of it is that it will work from whatever is set.

Chris