Re: [OM] Midwest meet'n'greet

Subject: Re: [OM] Midwest meet'n'greet
From: Jim Couch <JamesBCouch@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2001 09:06:38 -0800
Great idea. We tried to do something like this in the Pacific NW last year,
but I was unable to make it. I don't know how well it came off. It is tough
to get schedules to mesh, which I think adds emphasis to your advice toplan
early. I would love to get together with the NW listees sometime this year.
Perhaps we can all plan some regional get togethers for sometime next year.
I have enjoyed the few opportunities I have had to meet list members face to
face and would love the chance to meet more folks.

Jim Couch