[OM] Midwest meet'n'greet

Subject: [OM] Midwest meet'n'greet
From: "gries" <gries@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2001 10:41:49 -0600
You know, all this recent talk of macro and telescopic photography has
me quite fascinated.  Would there be interest in organizing a local
excursion to see how other photographers of this group use their equip.?
I am quite intrigued by the world of macro myself, but don't have the $
to start investing.

This could also be an outdoor excursion for all of you nature lovers out
there - maybe some good national parks that would be a good place to
explore our interest and techniques? Or even a visit to a good city?  If
anyone is interested and has the time to make a w/e out of it (or maybe
longer if time permits) to head out to a new territory and explore our
talents I would like to hear from you.

I'm not sure if this has been done before with the list (and what the
results were), but I'd be like to know why! ;)

Bob Gries.

I'm not sure that this would happen anytime soon, but if we do want to
do this, we must plan early.