[OM] Re: Newcomers

Subject: [OM] Re: Newcomers
From: Chris Barker <imagopus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2001 07:42:47 +0000
Welcome Andy

I have never corresponded with a ManxMan before :>). It sounds as if you have been pretty profligate in pursuing your hobby...

Chris

At 10:29 -0500 13/12/01, AndyJRadcliffe@xxxxxxx wrote:
Hi, seems to be the time for newcomers to this list so I'd better introduce myself too.I'm in the Isle of Man, known(if that's the word?) only for tail-less cats and the TT motorcycle races, well, to most people anyway! Of course, we also have the worlds oldest parliament(Tynwald) too, but I promise, no more politics.(and we play bagpipes, but not me personally-I'm a bass player) Long time admirer and user of the OM system, since I was 21 and wanted my Dad to buy me an M1 for my 21st birthday(now you know how old I am too!) Didn't get it of course-had to buy my own(OM1) a couple of years later, which I still have.As you probably can imagine it didn't stop there-well, you know how it is!Currently owning 1xOM1, 2xOM1n,
1xOM4, 2xOM4Ti  and then there's the lenses.........

Anyway, I look forward to learning from you guys, and hopefully to contributing something as well.

Regards,

Andy Radcliffe.

--
<|_:-)_|>