[OM] Re: Newcomers

Subject: [OM] Re: Newcomers
From: AndyJRadcliffe@xxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2001 10:29:55 EST
Hi, seems to be the time for newcomers to this list so I'd better introduce
myself too.I'm in the Isle of Man, known(if that's the word?) only for
tail-less cats and the TT motorcycle races, well, to most people anyway! Of
course, we also have the worlds oldest parliament(Tynwald) too, but I
promise, no more politics.(and we play bagpipes, but not me personally-I'm a
bass player)
Long time admirer and user of the OM system, since I was 21 and wanted my Dad
to buy me an M1 for my 21st birthday(now you know how old I am too!) Didn't
get it of course-had to buy my own(OM1) a couple of years later, which I
still have.As you probably can imagine it didn't stop there-well, you know
how it is!Currently owning 1xOM1, 2xOM1n,
1xOM4, 2xOM4Ti  and then there's the lenses.........

Anyway, I look forward to learning from you guys, and hopefully to
contributing something as well.

Regards,

Andy Radcliffe.