[OM] Re: Lens quality

Subject: [OM] Re: Lens quality
From: "chling" <chling@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2001 07:15:51 +0800
If you like high contrast I would suggest you change to Nikon, its lenses
are famous for that. Most Zuiko are having normal contrast and some normal
to low, few high contrast lens like Zuiko 28/2/3.5, 50/2 and 35-80/2.8.
Don't think about 180/2.8 (my most favorite portrait lens) it does not have
the contrast you wanted.

C.H.Ling
My photo gallery:
http://www.glink.net.hk/~olympus