RE: [OM] Lens Advise needed

Subject: RE: [OM] Lens Advise needed
From: Ken N <image66@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2001 15:13:29 -0800 (PST)
> > Also can anyone suggest a protective plastic "camera bag"
> for shooting
> > with in lousy weather that they have found satisfactory and
> where they
> > purchased it?

Mine are free.  I use plastic shower caps from hotel rooms.
Perfect fit over most camera/lens combinations.  Works best when
using the tripod.  Set the camera/lens up on the tripod and snap
the shower cap over the system.  Unless it is downpouring, take
the cap off for the picture and pop it right back on.  If it is
raining a bit heavier, I'll just lift the cap up from the lens.
Always keep a spare shower cap in your camera bag.  Mine is in
the same pocket as the cable release and the National Park
Photography Policy.

A wide-brimmed hat is a necessity for your head.  And umbrellas
are good if you have an assistant with you.

AG-Schnozz