Re: [OM] RE: Digital Migration (From [OM] Gold 100? [OT Rant])

Subject: Re: [OM] RE: Digital Migration (From [OM] Gold 100? [OT Rant])
From: "Tom Scales" <tscales@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2001 20:10:49 -0600
I was surprised at how intuitive and easy to use the controls are on the
E-20.  Yes, there are some menus for the lesser used functions, but the
primary functions have their own button.  For the functions with options,
you use one 'knob' to cycle through the options.  It took me about 5 minutes
to understand all the controls I'll ever use.   Of course, there are a lot
more things to change than on an OM-2, just as I am sure there are on a
wonderbrick, but Olympus did a pretty good job.

Tom